CAREER COACHING AFTER DIVORCE
There are many phases in an individual’s life where working with a Career Coach may be helpful, and almost necessary, in order to move ahead. This could include graduating from university, pivoting their current career, becoming an empty nester, or getting divorced. Sometimes divorce may require you to enter (or re-enter) the workforce in order to become self-sufficient or to supplement spousal and child support income. This can be incredibly difficult especially at a time when your confidence, self-esteem and general feelings of well-being may shattered.
How do you go about finding a job? How do you know what you’re qualified to do? How do you know what you’d even like to do or would be good at? How do I prepare for a job interview?
As your Coach, I help you identify your passions and create a vision of your career goals and target appropriate, attainable work. During the career discovery process, I will help you create a plan that will be essential in all phases of your career: creating awareness of your unique skills and abilities; building your self-confidence; understanding the hiring process; developing your “elevator pitch” to showcase your value; and supporting your ability to listen to your own intuition. Together, we will work on identifying your main areas of interest, finding what fires you up, exploring your current skills and aligning those with potential career opportunities. We will create a plan for you to move in your desired direction. Everything I do in the coaching process is geared toward you finding your passion again and redefining your future in a career that gets you excited to get up in the morning.
ReDefined Your Future in 6-Weeks!
“Get Back in the Game” Career Coaching Package Includes:
- Linking Divorce and Career & Investigating Your Comfort Level in the Job Search
- Connecting with Your Greatness: Exploring Strengths, Passions & Interests
- Building Confidence & Changing the Narrative of the Story
- Creating a Professional Summary that Inspires You
- Developing a kick-ass LinkedIn Profile
- Establishing a Network of Contacts and Professionals
- Learning How to Leverage Your Contacts
- The Reach Out – Making Meaningful Connections
- Goal Setting & Taking ACTION Towards Your Goals
- Creating your “Elevator Pitch” Positioning Statement
- Preparing for the Job Interview
- Negotiating What You Are Worth
- Developing a Transition Plan to Get You Back to Work & Managing Your Home Life
- Valuable Time Management Strategies
Your package also INCLUDES these valuable features:
- 3-5 Business and/or Lifestyle Headshots taken by a professional photographer
- Customized “Done For You” Resume and Cover Letter Template
- Unlimited Access to Coaching Support via email or text 24/7